Happy Love month everyone, it’s time for the 7th annual Love Day Giveaway!
This year I was lucky enough to collaborate with Glitter + Glue Parties for my annual Valentine’s Day Shoot and they dreamed up this adorable You Make My Heart Melt ice cream themed shoot! You know me…I love anything with ice cream and sprinkles so it was perfect! And now it’s time to celebrate the month of LOVE by giving away a shoot featuring the magical touches of Glitter + Glue Parties!
It’s easy peasy to enter….
1. Like B2 Photography on Facebook & Instagram
2. Like Glitter + Glue Parties on Instagram
3. Leave a comment on FACEBOOK or INSTAGRAM and tell us what kind of session you would love!
4. Tell your friends!
- Includes a 45 minute studio session for up to 4 people, an online gallery and three high res files for digital download.
- Magical balloon styling of Glitter + Glue Parties
- If you want pictures of your family, yourself, your baby bump, you and your bestie, a grad session this is for you! Sorry, the session can not be used for a newborn shoot.
- Session must take place between now and May 31.
- Session is non transferrable.
- Contest closes Friday, February 16
One of my favourite things to do is start with a blank canvas and a theme and let my imagination run from there! The amazing balloon manufacturer Anagram always has something that fits right into my plans and makes a pretty fun set for my little clients to play around on! Whether you embrace winter or avoid it….you can’t help but love pretty balloon snowflakes!
This at home maternity sessions with Rob, Kate and their girls is one of my favourite bump shoots to date! In my years of knowing Kate this is one type i’ve shoot i’ve never had the chance to capture for her and I was so excited about it because I know how meticulous she is about planning all the little things that make a shoot amazing! And isn’t this shoot amazing!
It has been such a pleasure to get to know Kate over the years, this girl is just as beautiful inside as she is on the outside! <3
I go so far back with this next lovely face that it’s a surprise this is her debut on the blog! Janelle and I go back to my university days….me, her and our good friend Amanda had so many adventures together….John Mayer concerts, summer nights at Half Moon, ballet classes and many many summer days floating around to The Wreckers. I was a little bit of a hermit when I was in university…that all changed when I met Janelle! She is so confident and outgoing…I would like to think a little of that confidence rubbed off on me during all our years hanging out together!
Fast forward a few years and I got the chance to photograph Janelle and her husband Dustin! It was so great to have them in front of my camera, before I even got to the session I knew it was going to be amazing and that Janelle was going to be such a natural in front of the camera. They didn’t disappoint! The loves of these two just jumps off the screen! They are so cute and sooooo happy….with good reason, this shoot was extra special because they were using it to announce the start of their adventures in parenting!!
Well enough from me….on to the photos! ENJOY!